To achieve our North Star metric of protocol revenue, we need to attract more developers to our project and convert them into active users, through our website.
We know that the website and user experience is key and we need to improve.
Our current site can be found here.
This POP invites website design & development professionals or agencies to submit a proposal for the work.
We expect proposals to include website design, website build, as well as an option for hosting / maintenance.
We have put together context on the project and our target audiences that you may find useful, as well as mapping out the required user journeys, functionality, and pages here.
The current brand guidelines are set out here.
- Content Management System: ability to update content easily on an ongoing basis
- Responsive design: 64% of current site visitors accessed via desktop and 35% via mobile
- SEO optimisation: we value proactive suggestions in addition to the basic SEO elements
- Agility: potential phased release so we can reflect improvements in the site as soon as possible
We would also be very keen to hear if and how you could support us in setting the website up for click rate optimisation via analytics and experimentation.
If you believe there is anything additional that you could bring to this project, we would be delighted to hear about it.
Please indicate if you are willing to be paid in POKT.
Price: TBC - based on submissions.
Funding: This submission will be funded from the Era Allocation as outlined in PEP-60 ERA Budget.
Submission Deadline: close of day 11th September
Decision Provided: close of day 13th September
Submission details requested:
- Full scope of work, including technical specification
- Estimated timeline
- Breakdown of expected fees and payments
- Team working on it
Key factors being considered in choice of winning bid:
- Estimated timeline
- Capabilities and track record
Submissions should be posted as replies to this thread with Submission in the first line. Submissions can be edited at any point up until the deadline.