OPEN: Website Maintainer - Documentation Maintenance

Goals:

• Maintain the pokt.network website, tasks will include:
    • updating the blog
    • fixing any issues
    • integrating features like mailing list
    • adding new pages, content, and links (with guidance of POKT team)
    • Managing analytics
  • Audit current marketing, infra, docs etc… specifically the placement of tools, info, and resources including:
    • Docs
    • Website
    • WPOKT
    • Gateways
      The goal is to improve our messaging towards the retail investors, and gateway audience.
      Note: My mission on maintainenance of website is primary, with auditing and documentation being a secondary focus, in collaboration with doc maintainers and community
  • Document findings in Audit and propose fixes
  • Support in producing content, and documentation
  • Producing monthly reports based on analytics, content, and changes.
  • Support in onboarding and guiding new community contributors
  • Writing guides for my processes to ensure anyone can pick up where I leave off
  • Assist in securing a tier 1 exchange listing.

Qualifications:

I built POKT’s website, contributed to pokt’s research on RPCs, and am familiar with the work done on wPOKT.

I have experience in mentoring and educating developers, I taught the ETHDenver BUIDLcamp 2024, have a meetup with 1600+ people where I educate people on cryptocurrency, and have been a community manager for multiple DAOs, specifically working with technical members.

Additionally i have connection in a lot of web3/crypto communities, and can drive impact in spreading the word and potentially exposing others to POKT

Relevant links:

My website
Github

Alignment with PNF 2024 goals:

Documentation, website, and contributors are essential for establishing a positive image in public. Additionally, these are the essential building blocks for creating a culture and community that believes in the network and vision.

By documentating and reporting my work and contributors I hope to establish a blueprint for OS contributors that will be coming in to the POKT community.

If i can support in securing a T1 exchange listing it will create high impact for POKT supporters and stakeholders.

Requested value of socket:

3000 USD in stables + 1000$ in POKT/wPOKT per month for 55 hours of work per month

Streamed in super tokens or paid once at the beginning of the month

Note:

I’m open to requesting less funds per month for less hours work, but i believe that 15~ hours per week is reasonable for creating impact.

My POKT wallet: 8c4ce5d8d7cf0b6dbdc13a833e2b5b611dc33ce4
My EVM wallet: 0xc0163E58648b247c143023CFB26C2BAA42C9d9A9

3 Likes

Hey @Seroxdesign - just confirming that this is open starting April 1 - your stream might be a couple days behind due to the holiday but i’ll make sure you’re settled next week.

Please open a grant in Karma GAP. I’ve got a brief write-up here

1 Like