Head of Engineering - Hello! đź‘‹

Greetings POKTers!

Some of you might know me from the telegram as a person who shills POKT a lot, but recently I had to take a break, so I could be focused on building. And today I am thrilled to introduce myself as the new Head of Engineering at the Pocket Network Foundation!

My journey into the world of “web3” began around 2016/2017 when I was integrating a payment method into our adult-industry startup. It was then that I realized the immense potential of blockchain technology. From that moment, I knew that this was the path I wanted to follow—blockchain, not the adult industry.

Two years later, I joined a company called Terminal, where we focused on Ethereum data mining and analytics. Although that venture didn’t work out, it led to the creation of Fleek, where I enjoyed an incredible web3 journey for nearly five years.

I first discovered Pocket Network a couple of years ago when the APY was quite high. I started running nodes and have been keeping a close eye on the project ever since. This year, while enjoying my sabbatical, I noticed some discussions about wrapping already wrapped tokens. I realized that instead of just complaining, I could use my skills to make a positive impact. So, I decided to dive in and contribute.

During this time, I met several folks from the PNF who eventually convinced me to end my sabbatical early and join this incredible team. And here I am, ready to embark on this exciting new chapter with all of you.

And my goals here? BUIDL and get things done.

That’s it.

Love y’all :heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the POKT Fam :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! And congrats!

2 Likes

Great news & welcome!

2 Likes

Karibu, you are home.

2 Likes