Community Growth for Mass adoption

Hello great community.
I am new to this great project but have been in the block chain space for three-plus years as a community builder.

I have spent my early days with Solana, NEAR Protocol and Aurora EVM.

I would love to ask if the team has a mass community building plan in mind?

Like a guild program that helps the building of regional communities to help spread fast growth marketing and project onboarding.

Thanks, and I hope to get a reply from the team.

3 Likes

Hello, thanks for your response. I’ll sure wait for his answers.

It will be great however to have a community marketing strategy to aid mass adoption to this wonderful project

2 Likes

Hello Igboze, welcome to the community!

Yes, there are definitely plans for us to create more official regional communities, including standing up an official ambassador programs to help drive some of these initiatives among other tasks. This will be the majority of my focus in 2023, and something I wish to continue to grow and scale year after year. If you have any ideas/suggestions, I’ll be more than happy to connect with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for response. I will be willing to help with a well drafted document to have you see it.

I am an experienced community builder and do these things :grin:

ii0430619@gmail.com is my email address. We can connect and work on the document

2 Likes

@Ming can we DM on the forum please

2 Likes

Of course, will be happy to. I’m open on setting up a call with you also if would like to chat.

1 Like

Sure, we can set up a call. A link to your calenderly will be good to start with

2 Likes

Sounds like a great plan: Calendly - Ming-Chun Lee

2 Likes

I just booked the call

2 Likes

Fantastic, I’ll talk to you then. :+1:

2 Likes