Can someone help me to setup Pocket Network nodes?

Can someone help me to setup Pocket Network nodes?

Hey @Abilbek! Welcome to the Pocket forum. I can’t personally help but have you seen our video “Zero to Node: How to Set Up a Pocket Node”? It may help you get started until you can connect with a team or community member.

Yes, I have seen that video. My block height is not changing

Hi @Abilbek and welcome. Having set up recently my own node, I think your issue could be related with closed ports in your router or in your GNU/Linux distribution. Please check carefully you have redirected ports 8081 and 26656 in you Internet router or gateway and check whether iptables or ufw are not blocking outcoming connections. The command ss -tunp | grep pocket should display your connections to other Pocket nodes in order to work properly.

1 Like

I’d suggest trying out Node Pilot. For independent node runners, it’s the most used deployment tool.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help @vuillaume :pray:

Also seconding @shane that NodePilot has developed a process for individual node runners that makes things straightforward. Even I was able to understand most of it from a presentation Shane gave. He is a pro!

Best of luck @Abilbek and let us know if you continue to encounter issues.

1 Like

hi all! I recently purchased a crypt pocket network, I can say I’m a beginner what internet speed is needed for the node to work (running)

1 Like