A Fond Farewell to Ming

Ming, our much loved Head of Community, is leaving us. Please join us in thanking him for his hard work and dedication to Pocket over the last 20 months, first as a community contributor, then at PNI, and most recently at PNF. We wish him the best of luck in his next chapter :heart:

PNF will follow up with a separate post touching on the future of the Head of Community role.

10 Likes

Hello everyone,

As of June 30th, I have stepped down my involvement with the foundation.

Being part of the Pocket community for almost 2 years, I’ve been though a lot together with you all for both the good times, and the bad times. I’ve seen how we’ve carried each other as we worked to improve this protocol bit by bit, to contribute where we can, and to carry the torch that has been passed down from the ones before. Being able to meet and contribute with many of you has been some of the best moments I’ve had, and the friendships we’ve build will surely extend well beyond just here at Pocket.

Pocket and this community will always be something I treasure and care about, so this will not be a good bye as I will still continue to stake and be part of the community, but my focus and involvement will be depended on my personal health and family, which are now my primary focus.

I truly believe Pocket is now on the right path due to all the great efforts by all parties in our various community of builders & contributors, where the protocol will continue to solidify itself within this industry. I have a lot of confidence in our entire community on being able to take this protocol to the next level, and I look forward to seeing and being part of all the great things this community will continue to lead and build.

Thanks for all of your love and support throughout the years, and for the opportunity to help serve you, our community.

-Ming

17 Likes

Words can’t express my gratitude for both your efforts, and the passion you’ve brought to the role, often to the detriment of family time. You’ve been in the trenches every day next to me since I started down the path of helping build out the community.

I know you’re not going anywhere since you’re still here as an investor and noderunner, but your presence as a community leader will be deeply missed. Maybe I can convince you to do some blogging on poktopus.com. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you ming :blue_heart:.
We all appreciate all your efforts along the line :face_holding_back_tears::blue_heart:

6 Likes

This seems too early but your health and family needs you too.

Thanks for all the times Sir.

From day one we met, it was great becoming a part of this ecosystem through deep communications with you.

Much love!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you do in the next chapter of your career!
I wish you luck and success as you move on into your glorious future.

• Take care of yourself, Ming :slight_smile:
5 Likes

Lots of luck for your next steps!

The community is a sadder place with you leaving.

5 Likes

Ming, it’s my great pleasure to work with you! Wish the best of luck in your new adventure :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thank you, Ming.

A true touch of class in your farewell message. Your integrity and passion for this community is as authentic as it gets, and it’s no surprise that so many feel a connection with you as a result.

Here’s to your health and family, and hopefully to seeing more of you around here again in the not too distant future

:heart:

3 Likes

Your contributions have been imprinted on the POKT DNA forever, but you will absolutely be missed!

Vaya con dios!

3 Likes