Secondary Markets for POKT

Interested in joining the community or selling your POKT to cover your infrastructure costs? Below are the best ways to do so as identified by our community members.

• Subzero OTC: This community-established OTC is run by Subzero and only does transactions over $20K. Join the private telegram channel (requires telegram) to get started.

• Thunderhead OTC: This community-established OTC is run by Thunderhead and specializes in transactions under $20K (but will also do larger transactions). Join the private telegram channel (requires telegram) to get started.

Disclaimer: Secondary markets are not associated with Pocket Network, Inc., the Pocket DAO, nor the Pocket Foundation. Use at your own risk. There are fees associated with each OTC to help cover their costs and that neither Pocket Network, Inc., the Pocket DAO, nor the Pocket Foundation receives any of these fees nor any proceeds from the sale of POKT through the OTC.

Note: Other options to be added in the future as they are identified and vetted. To get other options vetted, please comment and tag @adam to start the process. The vetting process consists of validating proof of identity, proof of successful prior transactions, and other KYC-like measures. Properly licensing and other legal measures are up to the owner of the secondary market.

Hello @adam

I started an OTC for transactions under $20k. There is lots of interest and I am wondering if I could be vetted as an official option.

Thanks,
Addison

1 Like

What is the cost for 16k pokt?

Hi Addison, has this had a chance to be vetted by Adam? Definitely interested in under 20k options. Thanks

Yes, I met with him and I’ve been vetted. He just needs to edit the forum post.

Also, I changed my handle to @thunderheadotc so if you are interested, please contact me there.