Overview of OTC Markets

Interested in joining the community or selling your POKT to cover your infrastructure costs? Below are the available options in our community.

:warning: Warning: Use at your own risk. The appearance of third party descriptions and hyperlinks on this site does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation by Pocket Network, Inc., Pocket Network Foundation, or the Pocket DAO. Do conduct your own due diligence before deciding to use any third party services.

• Subzero OTC: This community-established OTC is run by Subzero and only does transactions over $20K. Join the private telegram channel (requires telegram) to get started. Commission is 5% (paid by the buyer).

• StarDesk OTC: This community-established OTC provides a white-glove service via its web-based interface. Sign up using 2-Factor Authorization. Minimum transaction is 5,000 POKT. Sliding Scale Commision schedule from 5% to 3% (paid by the buyer). Can also buy/sell C0D3R nodes.

• Jamso OTC: This community-established OTC is run by JAMSO Financial Group, LLC, a Wyoming, USA, registered company compliant with US Federal/State regulation and International Law. JAMSO offers service for transactions of any size to non-US clients and works on a commission of 4.5%, paid by the buyer. Orders can be placed on the website or through the telegram channel by contacting an administrator. DISCLAIMER: JAMSO Financial Group, LLC., presently only serves non-U.S. resident clients (proved through KYC), but may change this in the future.

Disclaimer: Secondary markets are not associated with Pocket Network, Inc., the Pocket DAO, nor the Pocket Foundation. There are fees associated with each OTC to help cover their costs and neither Pocket Network, Inc., the Pocket DAO, nor the Pocket Foundation receives any of these fees nor any proceeds from the sale of POKT through the OTC.

2 Likes

@adam Hi , i want buy Pokt tokens , how can i buy it?

@All,

On behalf of team at JAMSO Financial Group, LLC, mentioned in the list above, I want to invite you to join us on our exchange, the most cost efficient and regulatory compliant marketplace in the POKT ecosystem.

Feel free check us out on jamso.exchange or chat with us at Telegram: Join Group Chat.

Hope to see you there!

-Mike

Hi all, is the describetd buying method above still legit? What is the difference compared to the fair lounch of wPOKT and the accompanying Data Farming program? Does it not make more sense to buy POKT now via the above descirbet methods?

I am gratefull for feedback!

Kind regrds

Mah

Hi Masam,

Yes, we maintain this list but have no control over the desks themselves. Please do your own due diligence.

OTCs are the primary on/off ramp for users of the POKT token. The POKT token has a different utility to wPOKT. Please see https://docs.pokt.network/ and wPOKT Green Paper ♻

I wanna buy pokt? What is the price ?

What is the cost 20K ?

We list all the OTC markets above. We do not discuss price on this forum.

1 Like

We will not be adding any more OTC providers to this list because we are planning to deprecate this list as a source of truth and move to a forum category where community members can post reviews.

A provider not being on this list does not mean that it is necessarily a scam but you should do your own due diligence.

Until the new system is in place, new providers may continue to reply to this post with details about their service and customer reviews.

3 Likes

Hello everyone and @adam , we are DNA OTC, which mainly provides Chinese, Korean and Japanese services for the Asian market. Prior to this, we completed the basic KYC verification required by the team. Because the OTC channel webpage is being revised, as @JackALaing mentioned, we have not been shown as a newly certified OTC channel. but we have provided a lot of guarantee services for the Asian community. We will provide a more detailed introduction here.

DNA OTC: Operated by the Deep Narrative Lab team from China, the team mainly comes from China’s blockchain startup teams and Internet companies.

Experience of the team:

In 2018, we started to operate an independent non-profit research media and community named NPC, with more than 3,000 people in the WeChat community, and more than 10,000 fans on the WeChat official account. Our content has been widely reprinted by the media: you can find more information through the link below

1. Historical research and content:

2. Cooperation with other projects:

• Celer Netwrok: https://www.celer.network/about

We can support more KYC information with customers to ensure better service. Please contact us for further information.

Contact information:

Transaction ways:

• For place order/transactions, please contact by telegram: @dnaotc
  • Minimum transaction amount: $500
  • Transaction fee: 5%, paid by the buyer by default, discount is available for more than $50,000
  • Support USDT/USDC payment, USDT supports ERC20/TRC20/BEP20, recommend USDT-TRC20, faster speed and lower gas.

大家好,@adam 你好:我们是 DNA OTC,主要为亚洲市场提供中文、韩文、日文服务。在此之前,我们完成了团队要求的基础的 KYC 验证,由于 OTC 渠道网页正在改版,正如 @JackALaing 提到,我们作为新认证的 OTC 渠道没有被展示,在此之前我们已经为亚洲社区提供了很多次交易服务。我们在此将提供更详细的介绍。

DNA OTC: 由来自中国的 Deep Narrative Lab 团队运营,团队主要来自中国的区块链初创团队与互联网企业。

团队过往经历:

2018 年开始运营独立非盈利研究媒体及社区 NPC,在微信社区人数超过 3000 人,微信公众号粉丝超过 10000 人,我们的内容被媒体广泛的转载:您可以通过以下链接了解到更多信息

1. 历史研究与内容:

2. 与其他项目的合作:

• Celer Netwrok:https://www.celer.network/about

我们支持与客户更多的 KYC 信息,以保证更好的提供服务,请联系我们进一步获得更多信息。

联系方式:

• 微信:luowei677329
  • 电报:@dnaotc
  • 最新报价及交流群: https://t.me/dnaotc_pokt

交易方式:

• 挂单/交易请电报联系:@dnaotc
  • 最低交易额:$500
  • 交易手续费:5%,默认由买方支付,超过$50,000 可享受一定折扣
  • 支持 USDT/USDC 支付,USDT 支持 ERC20/TRC20/BEP20,推荐 USDT-TRC20
3 Likes

Adam: We have updated the StarDesk.io OTC:
STAR DESK OTC: This [community established OTC] provides secure trustworthy service via its web based interface. Sign up using 2-Factor Authorization. You can subscribe to our StarDesk OTC Telegram Channel for Market Updates. 15,050 POKT Minimum Transaction size. Sliding Scale Commision schedule from 5% to 3% (paid by the buyer). Now offering BUY/SELL Whole NODES!

Jack, I emailed Adam but I haven’t heard a reply. Are you able to update our description for Star Desk OTC:

STAR DESK OTC: This community established OTC provides secure trustworthy service via its StarDesk.io web based interface. Sign up using 2-Factor Authorization. You can subscribe to our StarDesk OTC Telegram Channel for Market Updates. 15,050 POKT Minimum Transaction size. Sliding Scale Commision schedule from 5% to 3% (paid by the buyer). Now offering BUY/SELL Whole NODES!

Hi @adam , StarDesk has a sliding commission scale, starts with 5% but very quickly goes to 3% for larger transactions. Can you please help us update our blurb in the article?

time can I get to the exchange

Star Giphy
New STARDESK OTC MIN!

How many pockets per day?