Overview of Node Hosting Services

Can we please add https://noderunner24.io/ to the list? They have a semi automated platform designed to pool nodes. At the moment they are only servicing POKT.

1 Like

I have read that C0D3R have 10 nodes minimum requirement? Is there anyone here hosting 1-2 nodes? Where is Beginner supposed to start, if 10 nodes are minimum requirement? And please let them explain most important process of COINS transfer? Because no way anybody will send $20k/node (Coins) to some unknown Wallet to people without phone and website with 2 buttons on… How is this supposed to work? Please explain, Thank you.

easy2stake have 3 node minimum requirement too. And Who have No Minimum?
Thanks.

let add them to this platform. So far, they are the best without hidden fees and have heart for small investor

check this out

https://noderunner24.io/ has no node minimum, and if you stake in a pool there is no minimum. ie you can stake only 100 pokt if you wish.

Hello !

my name is Mathias Marin. Im running an Crypto Consulting Company in Germany and was considering to offer my clients to run nodes for them. Is there any chance to partner up with you guys ?

Hi JackALaing, I would appreciate it if you could help add seltonstake.com on the list. We are a company that validates on many different network. We have a good track record validating on terra and other network and we are starting to provide a service to run nodes on Pokt Network.

Supported chains: Harmony Shard 0, Ethereum Mainnet, Fuse, Xdai & Polygon (more to come)

Pricing: 2 different options [fix fee + revenue sharing or pure revenue sharing]. No minimum nodes.

Security: Multi-layer encryption with restricted IP access. Only 2 founding members have access.

Hardware: 8CPU 16GB Memory, 350GB Storage.

Monitoring: 365/24/7 real-time monitoring of nodes with automated restart/resync.

1 Like

I’m interested and need to do this. Is it $95 or $145/mo? I jumped in and bought the tokens. Bc I could hire 3rd party for hosting. I’m a crypto investor but not as techy as most on here. I don’t even know how to stake these or next step. Kind of fire, ready aim. Help!

Hi Eric, I would like to tell you more about seltonstake. We do provide node running services for pokt network.

Ok details? Or private message me? Not sure next step.

I personally use this cloud server https://hostman.com/cloud_server/ since it’s the most reliable for me. Have you ever used it before? I think it can be a great option.

Anyone knows the website for nacho nodes? I have been trying but haven´t found it yet.
Cheers

Awesome initiative @crabman! So the idea is that these are individuals who will run nodes for others? Independent in the sense of being solely-owned service providers, not independent in the sense of everyone running their own nodes? I’m trying to understand what exactly this is so that I can help to amplify as appropriate.

P.S. the Discord link doesn’t seem to be working for me.

1 Like

The platform is intended to connect node runners with clients and serve as a guide for clients to safely stake with them using non-custodial. I used the term independent to stress that the discord forum is in no way connected to any aspects of the node running but rather it’s the individual node runner themselves.

Node runners who don’t have the means to advertise will find this useful along with clients who want to support decentralization. Pocket network will benefit by increasing competition and lowering network cost.

Updated Discord Link

Thanks Jack!

2 Likes

It sounds like Pocket Node Market is serving the same function as this list, so I’m not sure how you anticipate this being integrated into the list’s format.

There’s nothing stopping smaller node runners who want customers from adding themselves to this list.

1 Like